- All reservations must be confirmed by a valid credit card. A deposit of the first night stay plus tax will be charged when the reservation is made. Some holidays or peak-season weekends may require a longer minimum stay.
- 14 day cancellation notice is required for deposit refund, less a $25 processing fee. If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date you will forfeit your first night’s deposit. Some events or multiple night/room bookings may require an extended cancellation policy or no-cancel policy. Leaving a voice mail phone message or an email does not constitute a cancellation confirmation. It is required you speak directly with a hotel representative to secure a cancellation confirmation number.
- Weekends over a Saturday night during the months of May through October may require a three-night stay. Some holidays and festival weekends may require longer minimum stay.
- Group buy-outs require full prepayment for all nights and have a 90 day cancellation requirement.
- Well-behaved owners may accompany their dogs. There is a $25 per night pet fee. You must call the Inn directly to book a pet friendly room. Reservations requiring a pet friendly room cannot be reserved through our website. Please review our DOG FRIENDLY/POLICY prior to making your reservation.
- The Village Inn is a non-smoking property. Please do not smoke in the guestrooms or outdoor area’s.